Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!




What can I say??? Retirees ROCK! and that's a fact! The Easter Egg Hunt was enjoyed by so many children - and seeing their smiling faces and hearing their joyous laughter made the effort worthwhile. But we couldn't have done it without the help of the wonderful Retirees that volunteered their afternoon to help set up and work the event. A very special and heartfelt thanks to Harold and Patsy Debrou, Betty Woodson, Earl Guill, Eva and Edward Smith, Kenny Durham, Ray Parks, Barb and John Fry, and Kenny Stevens. If I left out anyone, please let me know, so that I can correct it - but I just again want to say that the URW Retirees ROCK!
PS - To see more pics of the Easter Egg Hunt, keep an eye on the Main Blog at urw831.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,
    I think you are doing a great job and I know
    things will always go right as long as you are
    there working with us.

    God bless and keep doing what are doing.

    Jack Dodson

    ReplyDelete